Meet Dr. Jeena Leon Samuel DMD, BDS, FAGD at Smile Dental in Stafford TX
Dr. Jeena Leon Samuel DMD, BDS, FAGD, has 17 years of experience and she provides top-rated dental treatments at Smile Dental in Stafford, TX. Dr. Jeena has a passion for dentistry and treats each of her adolescent patients as if they were her own children. For more information, call us.
Dr. Jeena Leon Samuel
Table of Contents:
What is the educational background of Dr. Jeena Leon Samuel?
What other expertise does Dr. Jeena have?
What is Dr. Jeena’s Care Philosophy?
What are Dr. Jeena’s credentials?
What is Dr. Jeena’s mission?
Is Dr. Jeena accepting new patients?
Does Dr. Jeena accept my insurance?
What are Dr. Jeena Samuel, DMD’s top areas of care?
Where is Dr. Jeena Samuel, DMD’s office located?
Dr. Jeena Leon Samuel is DMD, BDS, FAGD. She has 17 years of experience. (Graduated in 2004).
I do dentistry for children of all ages, starting as little as 6 months and going up to 21 years, even though it is past childhood age.
– UT Health School of Dentistry in Houston,
– UT Health School of Dentistry in San Antonio,
– Colgate Oral Health Network,
– Viva Learning
– Dental Town
– Medical Mission trips-Chattisgarh, India in 2018,
– Medical Mission Trip – Jharkhand, India, 2019
– Medical Mission Trip – Brownsville, TX 2021
– Medical mission trip- Matamoros ( Mexico) 2022
– Medical mission trip- Harlingen ( US ) 2022
– Doing oral hygiene presentations at Stafford Elementary, Intermediate, and High Schools
– Career Day at Michael E. Debakey High School for Health Professions.
I am passionate about doing dentistry and treating all my adolescent patients as my own children. I love talking to my patients, getting to know them, explaining everything that I do, and engaging with them.
I love educating my patients and their parents regarding the X-rays and treatment that they need so they are aware of it as well. I also give oral hygiene instructions every time I see them, so they can have the best oral health. It is very important to me that my patients are comfortable, listening to music, watching movies, and not in any type of pain while treatment is rendered to them. I offer laughing gas to my patients to be more comfortable during treatment should they need it.
– A.B.Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore, India
– University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, PA
– York Hospital -General Practice Residency, York, PA
– Graduated with FAGD-Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
– The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
– Practice Management Training from MGE Management Experts
– Practice Management Training from Front Office Rocks
– Practice Management Training from DDS Success
– America’s Top Dentists in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
My mission is to make sure all patients get to keep all their teeth for life and have the best oral health. I also want to ensure they have a pleasant dental experience each time they come to the office.
Yes, Dr. Jeena accepts all PPO dental plans as well as most major dental insurances at Smile Dental. Please contact us for additional details.
Dr. Samuel frequently treats cavities, chipped teeth, and composite fillings.
Dr. Samuel’s office is located at 738 FM 1092 Rd, Stafford, TX 77477.
I am blessed to be married to Leon Samuel, who is also the Office Manager of our Dental Clinic. We are blessed with three daughters, Leah, Rebekah, and Grace. Our parents, brothers, and sisters are a blessing to us as well.
My hobbies are singing, cooking, going on mission trips, watching movies, biking, going to the gym, and spending time as a family.